lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

What a surprise.

This memory is always in my head and I like it because it always brings me a smile! It makes me realize how bless I am of having people who cares about me and tries to make me happy. It was three years ago and I was 14 year old. My parents were going in a trip to Los Angeles to visit my uncle and cousin that live there, it had been along time since I saw them so I was a little sad that I didn’t have the chance to visit them. I had three cousins living there all girls and the older one had like nine years old, so I wanted to see them.  I was a little sad because I wasn’t going but also kind of happy because I was going to be alone with my sisters. They had been gone in trips a few times before but I was old enough to remember it very well.
It was the morning that my parents were living, so my sisters and I woke up early with them because we were going to the airport. I run downstairs because it was a little late and I saw a lot of suitcases, I asked them why they had too many and my parents told me it was for stuff my uncle needed. So we just got in the car very quick and went to that airport. A friend of the family was the one who took us there and she was going to take us home later. We were finally there and we were about to say goodbye, kind of sad, so we just hug my dad and wished him luck then my mom and I waited for them to go, but there was something weird because it had never took so long to say goodbye. So we were starting to walk to the car while waving at them when suddenly my dad said “unless you want to come with us” I thought he was joking but he kept repeating it and we just turn to my mom and my mom said that we were going with them and that all the luggage was our close. We couldn’t believe it for a while we were all quiet in shock!! Finally my dad said “ok! Take your luggage we are already late.” My sisters and I were so exited that it took us a while to completely believe it.  We got to Los Angeles at night and I was very excited to see my cousins, they were so big and really excited to see us, so it was very emotional to see them again. At night before I fell asleep I picture in my head my day since the begging when I didn’t even thought I was going in a trip and know I was laying in bed in another country. It was one of our best trips and I know we enjoyed it a lot… I know I will never forget this because it was a memory that made me feel loved and lucky to have such a good parents that puts time on me and my sisters to make us happy. And is not only that they took me in a trip but also that they made time to planned all the surprise and my mom made three extra suitcases for us, and being so carefully so that we didn’t notice it. I liked the idea so much that I want to do it for my kids when I grow up. Love all family trips but this had this extra surprise that made it one of the best ones ever. I will never forget this.
 What a surprise!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario